Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sudden anger/mood changes

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited February 2020 in Health & Wellbeing
This discussion was created from comments split from: Hi.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    AshleyHAshleyH Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hi everyone, 
    I didn’t really know what thread to come to, but I lay fifa sometimes on my Xbox console and when I am playing the game and concede a goal. It’s like a trigger turns in my head and I get angry and tingly sensations in my fingers. This then turns my mood and I want to stop this but just don’t how. Any ideas from anyone would be very welcome. 
    Thanks
    Ashley☺️
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,969 Community Veteran
    U shudnt get mad at FIFA, I play doom n red dead
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,312 Part of The Furniture
    edited February 2020
    Just a heads up @AshleyH, I've taken these comments from @ellie2000's thread and put them into their own discussion in Health & Wellbeing, because what you've said here sounds deserving of its own conversation. It's also best not to have multiple discussions in one thread.

If I've understood your post correctly, it sounds like conceding goals or not doing well in Fifa causes you to get quite angry? You also mentioned that it 'turns your mood' - do you mean it affects you for a long time?

Welcome to the community, by the way. :) Really glad you decided to post - hopefully we can help.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.