Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I forced myself to eat today.

I got fed up of being so hungry and sad so I forced myself to eat. I only feel worce, I hate myself even mor ethan I did when starving. I can't stop exercising and abusing other forms of weight loss and only feel worce and worce the further I go. Everything is just so cold and lonely. 

Comments

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Heey, sorry you're feel like this 😔 are you getting any support for your eating? Eating may feel like the end of the world, but I am SO proud of you, I know how hard it is to disobey that voice in your head. Could you do something to distract yourself after eating? My top distraction was meeting friends or painting my nails.

I would urge you to get help, it was the hardest but best thing I ever did. We're always here as well 😊
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''