Head over to this thread to submit a song for our February 'Love' playlist that we'll be putting on Spotify!

Playlist Challenge #6

Jade09Jade09 EnglandPosts: 342 Moderator
edited February 8 in Travel & Free Time
Hey Everyone! 

We have finally reached February! January always feels like the longest month, right? 

It’s time for a new Playlist Challenge!

Image result for valentines day

The theme for this month is going to be...

Romance/love

This theme is quite fitting as it is the month of love and Valentine’s Day! These songs can be what love means to you, whether that’s through support, relationships or friendships or anything else.  <3 

Thank you for the suggestion 
@Kasa2103 !

If anyone would like to suggest a theme for future playlists then you can find that thread here 

Enjoy! 

Comments

• MikeMike Hummus-Fuelled Whovian Posts: 1,969 Staff Moderator
    How I know by Rusty Clanton:

Bonus Dodie cover:

All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    Jade09
  • AidanAidan Potato Posts: 1,453 Fanatical Poster
    I Wanna Dance With Somebody- Whitney Houston

Somebody to Love- Queen

Jade09
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 406 Rampant Poster
    Rainbow connection, the one that Kermit the frog sings.

Everyone I know laughs at me for liking it, I was never a big Muppets fan or anything, it just makes me happy when I hear it and picture that little frog in a big forest singing his little heart out. 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
    Jade09
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,344 The Mix Elder
    Same love. Macklemore 

king princess 1950

real love. Clean bandit and Jess glynne
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    Jade09
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,066 I eat threads for breakfast
    Dire Straits - Romeo & Juliet

Jade09
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,066 I eat threads for breakfast
    A golden oldie, and used in the intro of the film Adventures In Babysitting - which I used to watch just for Elizabeth Shue  <3

The Crystals - Then He Kissed Me

Jade09
  • NekolovesteaNekolovestea Posts: 57 Miniposter
    edited February 12
    Well maybe not the first thing you would think of when asked for a love song but I'm listening to it a lot lately and I really enjoy it, gives some freedom vibes as well.

Not in english though D:
    But gaelic is a beautiful language!

http://https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZEhc3j2t8I
    “You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two.” 
    -Hayao Miyazaki
    Jade09
  • MikeMike Hummus-Fuelled Whovian Posts: 1,969 Staff Moderator
    edited February 13
    Well maybe not the first thing you would think of when asked for a love song but I'm listening to it a lot lately and I really enjoy it, gives some freedom vibes as well.

Not in english though D:
    But gaelic is a beautiful language!

http://https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZEhc3j2t8I

I had the privilege of seeing a singer perform in Gaelic in a small country pub last year - quite incredible.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    Jade09
  • RileyRiley Posts: 397 Super Moderator
    I have a couple of songs in mind that might be a bit too depressing for the playlist but my sense of romance has always been a bit morbid unfortunately. :#

Jade09
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,492 Mega Poster
    Just Give Me A Reason by Pink. Reminds me of my crush and how our relationship is sometimes difficult but how we still get back together. 

A Million Dreams (from The Greatest Showman.) In The Greatest Showman, Hugh Jackman (P.T Barnum) sings this to Charity Barnum (Michelle Williams) through the various events from first meeting as children to marriage.

Thousand Years by Christina Perri. It reminds me of the love that I have for my family and crush. I can also do this song in Makaton and British Sing Language.

Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. No explanation needed. An absolute romantic classic.

Even if you're little you can do a lot. You musn't let a little thing like little stop you. If you sit around and let them get on top you might as well be saying you think that it's okay, and that's not right. And if it's not right you have to put it right.
    Jade09
  • Jade09Jade09 EnglandPosts: 342 Moderator
    Awesome suggestions everyone! Keep them coming, I will be sharing the link to the playlist so far in the next couple of days.  :)