Home Travel & Free Time
Fill out The Mix's Annual User Survey for a chance to win a £200 Amazon voucher, to shape our services, and get closer to earning a badge!
Need support urgently? Click here

Convo starters

AidanAidan Clever idiotPosts: 2,291 Boards Champion
edited January 13 in Travel & Free Time
Hey everyone,

This was an idea we had towards the end of GC tonight, where we came up with convo starters, or even just googled for some!

You can answer anybody's convo starter you like and make (or copy from google) your own!

I'll start...

If you could travel through time to any period, what would it be?

"Do, or do not, there is no try" <(•.•)>              

Comments

• SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,131 Skive's The Limit
    I'd go back to the early 90s before mobile phones and social media.
    Great music, great subculture, even better drugs.
    Yesterday is history
    Tomorrow is a mystery
    But today is a gift
    That’s why it’s call the present
    AidanPoppyBJellyelephant
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! ❤👅👌🤓💃🎤 South EastPosts: 3,813 Community Veteran
    Probably either 1920's due to the Charleston or 1970's/80's due to ABBA
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
    Aidan
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Gone for GooPosts: 2,217 Boards Champion
    Definitely 1950s America I love the diners, fashion, the cars oh God it's amazing 😂

If you could have any animal as a pet what would it be and why?"

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille

"Here's to the ones that we got
    Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not" ~ Maroon 5
    Aidan
  • AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 2,291 Boards Champion
    Probably a parrot, they're cheaper to feed and look after than say a cat or a dog, intelligent and interesting and they can live for a long time!

But my heart's telling me dog, so 😂

What's something you would want to forget about so you can experience doing it for the first time again?
    "Do, or do not, there is no try" <(•.•)>              
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! ❤👅👌🤓💃🎤 South EastPosts: 3,813 Community Veteran
    Doing Pythagros Theorem because it keeps getting harder and harder.

If you could apply to be on any TV show then what would you apply for?
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,131 Skive's The Limit

What's something you would want to forget about so you can experience doing it for the first time again?

Ecstasy. Without a shadow of a doubt. Life changing experience.
    Yesterday is history
    Tomorrow is a mystery
    But today is a gift
    That’s why it’s call the present