You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Hey again folks

AidanAidan PotatoPosts: 1,358 Fanatical Poster
I took some time away from the mix to focus on myself and family and my partner more and only popping in and commenting every now and again, but I've missed this place and you guys!

I'm going to be around maybe trying my hand at being supportive every now and again (it's not a New Years' resolution I swear!) and I'll be in chat more often, especially SC which is still unchartered territory for me at the minute (I'll still be modding GC every now and again though, sorry guys :P )

Jokes aside, I hope you're all doing okay and had a good crimbo and new year and easter! :)
Jade09Salix_alba_2019Lucy307joya

Comments

• AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 571 Extreme Poster
    Hey :) good to hear from you again Aidan!x
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,179 The Mix Elder
    Heyy Aidan !
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,839 Mega Poster
    Hey aidan! Missed you! Did you find having a break helped? I've been thinking about doing the same but I get bored 🙄😂
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • AidanAidan Potato Posts: 1,358 Fanatical Poster
    edited January 12
    Azziman said:
    Hey :) good to hear from you again Aidan!x
    Hey Azziman! It's good to be back
    Shaunie said:
    Heyy Aidan !
    Hey Shaunie!
    Hey aidan! Missed you! Did you find having a break helped? I've been thinking about doing the same but I get bored 🙄😂
    Hey Bubbles! It was an accident really cos I just inadvertently stopped coming on the boards but after crimbo I definitely got bored 😂
  • StephanieStephanie Posts: 485 Super Moderator
    Hey Aidan

Welcome back, good to have you back around :heart: 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 
  • AidanAidan Potato Posts: 1,358 Fanatical Poster
    Stephanie said:
    Hey Aidan

Welcome back, good to have you back around :heart: 

Hey Stephanie, thanks! It's good to be back too 😊
  • Lucy307Lucy307 UKPosts: 672 Incredible Poster
    Welcome back Aidan :)
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 152 Moderator
    Welcome back Aidan! Hope you had a lovely break over Christmas and New Year :)