You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

hi, it's joya

joyajoya Posts: 5 Newbie
I am not good with introductions and barely at English; I play instruments and I'm starting paint and draw,,, I'm going to the psychology school in this year (i hope so); my first love it's written and my second one it's music. i like to help and I am very paranoid about very things related to my mental health, so I hope that you guys can help me with this. I rlly don't know what to say more ksjdjajsjsk sorry and bye ^^ 
Jade09Elizabeth

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,179 The Mix Elder
    Welcome hope we can support you <3
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    joya
  • AidanAidan Potato Posts: 1,358 Fanatical Poster
    Hey, welcome and I hope you can get the support you need :)

This site is based in the UK though if this is not where you are from, I hope this won't be a problem but it means some of the support and sign-posting may not be relevant to you maybe?

joya
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 571 Extreme Poster
    Welcome!x
    joya
  • joyajoya Posts: 5 Newbie
    Aidan said:
    Hey, welcome and I hope you can get the support you need :)

This site is based in the UK though if this is not where you are from, I hope this won't be a problem but it means some of the support and sign-posting may not be relevant to you maybe?

heyoo,, thanks!! ^^

yes, I'm not from uk,,, to be truth, I don't really know how to answer your question... about the support and things related to it, I don't think it's gonna be a problem, I mean, I have support close to me (if it's that kind of support you mean),,, I guess I'm here most to know more people that pass through things like I do and to help anyone I can giving good words...

all this it's really new for me, I'm trying to figure out how this works and those kind of thing...

sorry if I am not being clear jsjsjsks