Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Showering

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
I haven't had a shower or changed in three days. Does emotions get in the way? Do they do tht? . Y don't we get rid of clothes all together as if it was normal
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Ellie :)

when we’re having days where we struggle or down days it’s perfectly normal to struggle with taking care of ourselves and that can mean personal hygiene too. It might help to set yourself little rewards to help build it back up again little things like “ if I have this shower then I’ll make myself a hot chocolate” 

Hope your doing okay <3
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Hey :)

Oftentimes when we don't feel like taking a shower etc, it's not so much that we hate taking a shower, but that we feel apathetic towards doing it. When you're feeling low, it's really useful to have a checklist of things that you do daily/weekly to make sure that you look after yourself (brushing teeth, showering, vaccuuming etc) x

Much love <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.