Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

voting

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
boris didn't catch wat Corbyn sed and he went agianst wat he sed so vote labour or Britain is f*ck*d
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey @ellie2000

How are you doing? :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    I try stuff to b today but nothing's working
    Crazy mad insane
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    I agree. Please vote Labour guys... I'm sadly under the voting age, and I'm in Wales so apparently me voting wouldn't be able to help Corbyn anyway. I don't know, I don't understand a whole lot about the political system but what I do know is that Labour need to win this election.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    Tory don't support mental health
    Crazy mad insane
    Tomorrow's election day guys, please vote for Labour. Tories aren't funding the NHS or caring for the disabled. From what I know, Green are a nice party too, but I recommend voting for Labour because they're the only one who have a chance at winning besides the Conservatives.

A boy had to sleep on the floor in the hospital recently because there weren't any beds. Boris Johnson didn't care much though https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/09/refuses-to-look-at-picture-of-boy-forced-to-sleep-on-hospital-floor. He kept muttering things about investing in the NHS but I can see in his face that he's been put on the spot and doesn't care. And if they were investing in the NHS, why do we have so few resources? That's what Tories do to our country. From my perspective, Labour will give us better. I went to one of Jeremy Corbyn's speeches once and he seemed very gentle and thoughtful.

I respect if you don't like or trust them, and to be honest I think all the parties have their bad or unpromising sides. But even if I didn't trust Labour, I think I'd view it as a lesser of two evils situation. 
    That's interesting. Who have you decided to vote for?

I'm sure Labour aren't the greatest party either, but personally the NHS, climate change and poverty are some of the things I'm most worried about. I feel like Britain run by Labour will be a better place than Britain run by Conservatives. I wish the voting age was lower so people like me could vote... My family is poor and on benefits and I always worry a bit about money, now I'm particularly worried we could struggle if Labour doesn't win. Labour might bring some cons but I definitely wouldn't vote Conservatives myself, just because they're always lying and neglecting the country from my view.

I agree, I hope whatever the result is nothing too bad will be happening :) I'm getting very tense waiting for the results!