You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Goals for 2020

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical PosterPosts: 5,166 The Mix Elder
Hey everyone :heart:

So before we know it we will be in 2020, I can't believe how fast this year has gone, it has flown by. So I thought it would be nice to share our goals for 2020 on this thread. 

Some of my goals include, getting into a good routine with exercise cause it's one positive that really helps my mental health, I also want to continue to save money, and another thing I really want to do is spend less time on my phone/laptop and spend more time outside.

What are your goals for 2020?

Feel free to share them on this thread 

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
Jade09

Comments

• LaineLaine Llama Mama Posts: 1,349 Fanatical Poster
    I usually say i'd love to be more healthy, just walk more, i plan to start taking the stairs in college haha
    eat better, get my vitamins and energy!

I aim to pass at least one of my two GCSE's, and my exam unit of my course. that ones the closest, in jan after half term.

I want to spend more time doing what i love, edit more photos, my blog, get back into my student support role and college radio. most importantly, i want to save money,

and not get mad if i don't achieve any of these, or don't do as well as i thought! <3

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"Maybe it's not my weekend,  but it's gonna be my year" ~ All Time Low

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
    Jade09
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Carer/Craft Lover Posts: 2,338 Mega Poster
    Some of mine are similar to @Laine I also have an exam after Christmas holidays and 3 again in May so I want to be able to get a good grades on those as I’m predicted 2 distinctions at the end of this acadmeic  year 

I also want to try and start doing more self help to help with my anxiety and also a few other secret projects ;) 
    “ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 
    Jade09
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,231 Mega Poster
    Pass my exams in January  (especially important for Science, Computing and Maths.)
    I have endured pain and loss. I have felt broken. I have known hardship, and I have felt lost and alone.

But here I stand, trying to move forward, one day at a time. I will remember the lessons in my life because they are making me who I am. Stronger.

A warrior. 
    Jade09
  • GreenTeaGreenTea The best. The moonPosts: 1,171 Fanatical Poster
    Goals for 2020-
    °be more healthy
    °travel to Bali
    °focus on recovery
    °become a volunteer and be more involved
    ° work towards progression at work
    ° find my love for photography again.
    ° complete a free open university course. 
  • LubnaLubna Posts: 358 Rampant Poster
    I don't know which one to say to be alive or to be dead. Not looking forward to 2020 at all!
    Actually these are all of my goals:

No broken brackets on my braces
    Move school  (can't cope with the bullying.)
    Stay out of fights
    Be allowed to do triple science for my GCSE's (if I have to stay at the current school.) 
    Get my level 1 and 2 BSL qualifications 
    Find a work experience placement 
    Start Duke of Edinburgh Award
    No getting detention 
    Pass my exams
    Eat less sweets
    Perform at the big theatre with my performing arts school 
    Stay in maths lessons
    Improve my anxiety
    Try to tackle my needle phobia

I have endured pain and loss. I have felt broken. I have known hardship, and I have felt lost and alone.

But here I stand, trying to move forward, one day at a time. I will remember the lessons in my life because they are making me who I am. Stronger.

A warrior. 
    Jade09
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 6,705 The Mix Elder
    Get a peer support worker job. 
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
  • mags98mags98 Posts: 123 Moderator
    Great thread!

Mine are very broad to dedicate more time to my studies and my wellbeing. Hoping that if they are broad I will more likely achieve them =)
  • GreenTeaGreenTea The best. The moonPosts: 1,171 Fanatical Poster
    Another goal we are looking into for me is, going back to college (again) to do another diploma relating to my job
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,662 Mega Poster
    • As always, to stay out of hospital :lol:  
    •  to last a full month at work without having any days off due to mental health
    •  to blog more regularly
    • to work with services instead of against them
    • to go back to uni/college and finish my courses
    • to use my distractions more instead of jumping straight to doing something destructive 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • AidanAidan 165 million cups of tea are drunk everyday in Britain Posts: 1,270 Fanatical Poster
    Great thread!

Something I'll be working on for a while is my fitness problem and my soft skills and employability- so next year I want to be happy and confident with myself, and get out of just a job and into a career.

Then when I've saved up on the plastic I want to finish learning to drive and get myself a little car, but maybe that's something for 2021 :joy:
    Survive 

A warrior.