You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Winter/Christmas Themed quotes

Millie2787Millie2787 Carer/Craft LoverPosts: 2,338 Mega Poster
It’s that’s Time of year again where I spend my dark winter nights scrolling the depths of Pinterest screenshooting any Winter/Christmasy themed quote I can find to give you all a little sparkle in your day.

If you find any you like feel free to drop them below <3

“ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 
Butterfly23Kasa2103Jade09coc0mac

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Carer/Craft Lover Posts: 2,338 Mega Poster

“ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 
    Butterfly23Kasa2103Jade09
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,231 Mega Poster
    It is a different version of jingle bells I found in a random quote search. Any Doctor Who fans will love it (especially @ClaraOswald)

Jingle bells, daleks smell,
    The TARDIS laid an egg,
    Rose is gone, River Song.
    The Doctor got away!

Dashing through the vortex, in a type 40 TARDIS
    (The Doctor calls her "sexy" but Neil Gaiman called her Idris!)

By Cybermen delayed, demanding you upgrade.
    Think up a crazy scheme or two, and now you've saved the day!

Ooooooooooooooooh,

Jingle bells, daleks smell,
    The TARDIS laid an egg...
    Rose is gone, River Song.
    The Doctor got away!
    Hey!
    I have endured pain and loss. I have felt broken. I have known hardship, and I have felt lost and alone.

But here I stand, trying to move forward, one day at a time. I will remember the lessons in my life because they are making me who I am. Stronger.

A warrior. 
    Jade09

Kasa2103Jade09
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,166 The Mix Elder
    :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Kasa2103Jade09Millie2787
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,166 The Mix Elder

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Kasa2103Jade09Millie2787
    This is in one of my favourite songs to do with Christmas  (well the snow.)
    I have endured pain and loss. I have felt broken. I have known hardship, and I have felt lost and alone.

But here I stand, trying to move forward, one day at a time. I will remember the lessons in my life because they are making me who I am. Stronger.

A warrior. 
    Jade09
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 217 The Mix convert
  • GreenTeaGreenTea The best. The moonPosts: 1,171 Fanatical Poster

• StephanieStephanie Posts: 385 Super Moderator

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 
    coc0macMillie2787

Not strictly winter theme but it looks cute <3
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 6,705 The Mix Elder

“If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    Remember to always be kind as you never know what’s going on <3

Whoops been abit busy so forgetting to do this 😂

It's not what's under the tree that matters. It's who is gathered around it.

A warrior. 
    BubblesGoesBoo