Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Things happening

Charley7Charley7 Posts: 29 Boards Initiate
I haven't been on here for a while, and a LOT of stuff has happened in that time, which has been difficult but I am getting through. It will be great to get back on here more frequently and talk about things. I always finds that helps. Ive felt quite lonely the past few weeks but we are ever alone <3

Comments

• Options
    Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    Hey Charley!

Firstly welcome back i'm glad that you have decided to come back to the community and you have done really well reaching out!  :)

You mentioned that a lot of things have happened, would you feel comfortable talking more about this?  <3

As you said you are never alone, you'll always have us here at The Mix!  :)

- Jade

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    It's lovely to have you back @Charley7

We're all here to listen and support you when you're ready <3

Stay strong <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Welcome back Charley!
    So sorry a lit of things have happened and you're feeling quite lonely, would you like to talk about anything? We're always here 😊
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,851 Extreme Poster
    Welcome backx
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Welcome back Charley! 

Whenever you feel ready to talk, if you would like to talk, then we are right here! 

Sending hugs and support :heart:
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey @Charley7

Welcome back, we are here for you whenever you are ready to talk about anything, we care about you :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"