Home Anything Goes
Need support urgently? Head to this thread.

Art Page

Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! ❤👅👌🤓💃🎤South EastPosts: 3,596 Community Veteran
For anyone who wants to show off anything that they have drawn. Keep within the guidelines please and use spoilers for anything possibly triggering. 

Today I drew Pingu's dad showing off his new iron for his best clothes. Made my art teacher laugh.
Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
Mike

Comments

• ClaraOswaldClaraOswald TardisPosts: 144 Boards Initiate
    Great Idea! I've been making some Christmas cards today x
    My feelings are bigger on the inside. People get me wrong.
     "Sometimes the only choices you have are wrong ones but you still have to choose"-Peter Capaldi, 12th Doctor  ❤️

Mike
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! ❤👅👌🤓💃🎤 South EastPosts: 3,596 Community Veteran
    Great Idea! I've been making some Christmas cards today x
    Thanks. Wow they are amazing!
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.