Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hi, my name is lilmac134! Hey

lilmac134lilmac134 Posts: 1 Just got here
Hey I'm little shy but I think I have a small dick I'm not sure need an opinion from a girl

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,493 Skive's The Limit
    Hey welcome! Hope you find it helpful here. 

Im a girl and i dont think it really matters what size it is even if it was small. Can still enjoy sex and whatnot. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Hey, welcome to the boards!

Like Shaunie said, I'm a girl and I wouldn't mind if it was small. It doesn't make you any less attractive sexually or in any other form. Some girls would find you even more appealing with a small one. Don't worry about it! <3
  • PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 228 Trailblazer
    Welcome to The Mix @lilmac134 it's great that you are posting here!

Don't worry about being shy, it is a judgement-free zone here :) Just to echo what @Shaunie and @Kathleen07 said, you do not need to be concerned about your size and remember that it has no correlation with how much you are worth  <3 The Mix has a great article about it over here:

“Every bloke has, at some point, been preoccupied with their penis size,” says Dr Ranj, “but actual ‘normal’ penis size is a lot smaller than most boys think.”

In fact, five to six inches – when erect – is the standard size. But willy length can fall lower or higher than that. They vary massively. And they’re all normal.

• ValerialettoValerialetto Posts: 87 Budding Regular
    hey, @lilmac134,

You are really welcome and shouldn't be shy here  :) Don't worry at all, there are a lot of prejudices regarding size and it's truly exaggerated  ;)

• AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,851 Extreme Poster
    Welcome!x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.