Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Sad

dogmad20dogmad20 Posts: 152 Helping Hand
I’m so sad had a horrid day yesterday at college  a student had reported me to tutor for something I hadn’t done so tutor told me off I told tutor I didn’t do it and tutor said didn’t think you had  they reported me for bullying and pushing them in canteen.
however saw the dogs to help calm me lol and then enjoyed my work experience any support  and advice  as I don’t want to go to college tomorrow and worried about this other student ? 

Comments

• RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey @dogmad20 that sounds like a really awful situation to be put in. I guess on the plus side your tutor believed you and I doubt you'll face any punishment or anything because of this. Do you know the person who falsely reported you? You might want to try and avoid them as best you can until the whole thing blows over.

It's good to hear that you were able to enjoy your work experience despite this, how have you been feeling since you posted this yesterday? I hope you manage to get all this cleared up soon as it sounds like this has been very stressful for you. <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    That's horrible that the student reported you for something you didn't even do :( That must've felt really hard.

I'm glad you saw the dogs, animals are awesome and it's good you enjoyed your work experience also <3 How was college today?
  • dogmad20dogmad20 Posts: 152 Helping Hand
    Yep know person and still sad 
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    I'm really sorry to hear about what happened @dogmad20. You've really brave for sticking up for yourself and letting your tutor know you didn't do that. It sounds like your tutor has been really understanding and it's great she believes you. Do you feel you can talk to them if anything else happens with this person at school? 

I really hope things get a bit better soon. How are you feeling about going back to college next week? 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Yep could do and worried as failed publisher too 
  • Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    Hello Dogmad, 

It's been a while since you posted here so I just wanted to check in with how you are feeling?  <3

- Jade
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Not good
  • JamJarJamJar Posts: 274 The Mix Regular
    Hey @dogmad20

Would you like to talk about why things haven't been so good? 

And in your original post you mentioned something about work experience. Are you still carrying on with that or has it finished?

We all care <3
  • Gemma1Gemma1 Posts: 123 The Mix Convert
    Hi @dogmad20

Sorry to hear that things haven't been good. We are all here for you and it was brave of you to stand up for yourself with your tutor. 

Is college and the other student the reason things haven't been good lately?
    College changes once finished there  don’t know what to do after applying for jobs and  have interviews but no further  one more week of work experience