Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Science Love Song

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
I made this colourful document about one of my favourite science songs. Enjoy!
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Comments

• AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Just had a read of this now @Kasa2103! You've made the song look so pretty with all the colours. It's a great song too! Thanks for sharing :) 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Aife said:
    Just had a read of this now @Kasa2103! You've made the song look so pretty with all the colours. It's a great song too! Thanks for sharing :) 
    I really enjoyed doing that so thank you for being so kind. The song is amazing and helps me in science lessons. I made an illustration quote of it in science on Friday because I was bored and finished the work early.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous