Home Anything Goes Positivity Corner
Fill out our Discussion Boards user survey for a chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher, to shape our services, and get closer to earning a badge!

Science Love Song

Kasa2103Kasa2103 Posts: 4,165 Community Veteran
I made this colourful document about one of my favourite science songs. Enjoy!
Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
Kathleen07Italia

Comments

• AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,207 Moderator
    Just had a read of this now @Kasa2103! You've made the song look so pretty with all the colours. It's a great song too! Thanks for sharing :) 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Posts: 4,165 Community Veteran
    Aife said:
    Just had a read of this now @Kasa2103! You've made the song look so pretty with all the colours. It's a great song too! Thanks for sharing :) 
    I really enjoyed doing that so thank you for being so kind. The song is amazing and helps me in science lessons. I made an illustration quote of it in science on Friday because I was bored and finished the work early.
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.