Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

A Few Questions

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
Hi everyone,

I am asking you these questions because in December I am in a performance and the theme is Warrior and these questions have come up in discussions either between everyone or just me and my friend. There are no right or wrong answers- I would just like to hear your ideas (just curious!)

1. What do you think a warrior is?
2. Who do you think could be a warrior?
3. Who inspires you?
4. Why does this person/people inspire you?
5. What song/s make you think of warriors or the word "warriors?"

Thank you for taking the time to answer. :)
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    Aidan said:
    Hey Kasa!

Anybody who's a fighter.

Anyone who's struggling with something and fighting their battles, even when it feels like one harsh defeat after the next.

3. Who inspires you?
    My nan

4. Why does this person/people inspire you?
    She's funny, kind, and even though she can barely walk she won't stop trying. That, and practically by herself she puts up with my granddad which was hard enough even before he got Alzheimer's.

5. What song/s make you think of warriors or the word "warriors?"
    Eye of the Tiger- Survivor, from Rocky (Rocky 3 I think?)
    Hey Aidan!

Thank you for answering my questions. I really like what you have put. I agree with what you put for question 1 and 2.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    hydrangeahydrangea Posts: 27 Boards Initiate
    edited September 2019
    Hi Kasa, the performance sounds really interesting!

Someone who fights for what they believe in, whether that be a particular set of morals, a cause, a person, etc....

Anyone really, as long as they have the willpower to get back up again after falling down, metaphorically speaking. That's what life is all about!

3. Who inspires you?
    Kiki from the Studio Ghibli film Kiki's Delivery Service.

4. Why does this person inspire you?
    I think I am quite similar to this character, because in the film she leaves home and becomes independent for the first time. I have also left home for the first time, to go to university. There are lots of challenges to becoming independent, and although Kiki is a shy, emotional young girl she always works very hard to earn a living and cultivate her magical powers. I have the same personality as her, and seeing Kiki being such a hard worker inspires me to work hard too! (except in my case on my degree, unfortunately I don't have magical powers lol)

5. What song/s make you think of the word "warriors"?
    Roselia - Determination Symphony
    Ashes Remain - End of Me
    Arrows to Athens - Black Sky
    Falling with Glory - Fight with Honour
    The Chaos Agent - Breaking the Silence
    ...........and plenty more but those are just a few lol.

Hope this helps. Good luck with your performance!!
    I reserve my right to feel uncomfortable, reserve my right to be afraid
    I make mistakes and I am humbled every step of the way
    I want to be a better person, I wanna know the master plan
    Cast your stones, cast your judgement, you don't make me who I am.