You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Bi Visibility Day (Casual Thread)

chubbydumplingchubbydumpling DurhamPosts: 327 Rampant Poster
edited September 23 in Gender & Sexuality
Hey everyone! 😊 

Today is Bi Visibility Day, or Celebrate Bisexuality Day, and, here at @The Mix, we’d love to hear all about your experiences. This day is a call to recognize and celebrate bisexual history, bisexual community and culture, and all the bisexual people in our lives. Even better, 2019 marks the 20th year of our fight against biphobia and bi-erasure. 

In this thread, you’re welcome to share fun stories, memes and photos of what you’re doing to mark the occasion. Everyone is welcome to participate, whether you are bi, pan, questioning or an ally. 

I’ll kick us off! Who are your Bicons (bisexual icons)?

Jade09

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Carer/Craft Lover Posts: 2,250 Mega Poster
    I mean I don’t have any icons who are bisexual but Michele keegan Of definitely one of the woman on that side of crushing ! I mean who can not fancy her 😂
    “ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 
    Butterfly23
  • LubnaLubna Posts: 290 Rampant Poster
    edited September 23
    I don't have any icons but I'm bi. I've pressed the confetti cannon a few times.
  • chubbydumplingchubbydumpling DurhamPosts: 327 Rampant Poster
    What a woman ;) @Millie2787

I think I must have pressed it a hundred times! @Lubna
    edited September 24
    Yes the confetti is beautiful 😍 Ohh you’ve started me off now with Michelle keegan 😂 even my sister and mum fancy her and there not even gay or bi !
    “ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Miniposter England Posts: 813 Incredible Poster
    Michelle Keegan is gorgeous oh my days 😍
    Michelle Keegan is gorgeous oh my days 😍
    @Butterfly23 OMG Yessssss 😍 have you seen her in our girl in army uniform, oh my god she’s beautiful 
    Yassssss @Millie2787 😍
    edited September 24
    Omg don’t get me started 😍 could crush all day on her @Butterfly23 just look at her 

She’s stunning 😍 @Millie2787
    Did anyone watch Brassic? She was 😍😍 
    Did anyone watch Brassic? She was 😍😍 
    @chubbydumpling. No but I just had a quick google and well hello 😍😍

(love how this is turned into how beautiful Michelle keegan is Ha !! 😂)
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Posts: 110 The Mix convert
    KELLY ROWLAND CAN TAKE MY HEART ANY DAY! WINSTON DUKE, HIM TOO! 
    WINSTON DUKE CRUSH ME WITH YOUR THIGHS :# :#