Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

music studio

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,969 Community Veteran
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I go to a music studio to do music nd get support,  but 1 director is a total beeepp. I had a go at him via txt saying he was a chicken. he just sits there w---king off to boris Johnson. wen his away frm the screen he's really really rude nd abrupt I sed he was a c word via txt haha. how do u destroy someone mentally standing up for myself

sorry

luvs Ellie
Crazy mad insane
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey Ellie, :heart:

Is there any other adults around for you to speak to about this person? 

Sometimes having some other support can help you deal with somebody who is making you not feel very nice. 

Sending hugs, we are here for you :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    He has a go at me when no-one about. I sed to him wat was on my mind now I'm scared to go there
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Might fall on radiator again
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    AbigailAbigail Posts: 818 Part of The Mix Family
    ellie2000 said:
    He has a go at me when no-one about. I sed to him wat was on my mind now I'm scared to go there
    It's understandable, once we have experienced something which has coursed us to feel a different emotion when your in there it will be hard to go back in. Like what @Stephanie said is there anyone you could talk to? Or even any like a technique such as the grounding tool or listening to music? People have found stress toys and balls to help. 

Grounding tool
    5 things you can see
    4 you can hear
    3 things you can smell
    2 thing you can taste 
    1 thing you can touch. 
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • Options
    I sing 'in this moment' songs which isn't gd
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    AbiAbi Posts: 57 Boards Initiate
    Hey @ellie2000

Just wanted to check in and see how things have been since you started this thread? 

Singing is a great way to distract yourself in situations. Even if its quietly to yourself or repeating lyrics over and over to yourself in your head. The playlist challenge has just created a playlist based on education and going back into studies. I will link to the playlist here

Keep reaching out to us we are her for you. 

<3