Home Anything Goes
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Limited spaces available! Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Help me escape this feeling of insecurity

DancerDancer Bog Off Justine!Posts: 5,617 Part of The Furniture
Haha
I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
ShaunieButterfly23

Comments

• StephanieStephanie Posts: 859 Super Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Hey Kasa,

Just wanted to pop on to see how you are doing? And to let you know that we care about you. Do you want to talk about anything? :heart:

Sending hugs :smile:

We have moved your thread over to the health and wellbeing section on the boards :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

• DancerDancer Bog Off Justine! Posts: 5,617 Part of The Furniture
    Stephanie said:
    Hey Kasa,

Just wanted to pop on to see how you are doing? And to let you know that we care about you. Do you want to talk about anything? :heart:

Sending hugs :smile:

We have moved your thread over to the health and wellbeing section on the boards :heart:
    It is just a song. But thank you. I understand why you said that. The song is called Relight My Fire. Sorry for the confusion.
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    I need you so much, but... I don't think you really need me :bawling::lol:
    But if we all stand up in the name of love
    And state the case of what we're dreamin' of 
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    I've got to say I only dream of you.
    But like a thief in the night
    You took away the love that I knew

Best part coming up next.
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰