Home Anything Goes
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Limited spaces available! Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Happy birthday Shaunie!

Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
It's your birthdaaay :)

🎵 Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear @Shaunie
Happy birthday to yoou 🎵

Shaunie

Comments

• AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,220 Community Manager
    Have a lovely birthday @Shaunie <3 

I hope you have a great day shopping :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Kathleen07Shaunie
  • DancerDancer Bog Off Justine! Posts: 5,617 Part of The Furniture
    Happy birthday Shaunie!

We should make a thread for members to post when their birthday is so they can get a discussion made for them or at least a mention on the discussion about the birthdays.
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
    TheMixButterfly23Kathleen07Shaunie
  • ShaunieShaunie ⛔️NOT USING BOARDS ATM ⛔️ Posts: 12,949 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Thank you <3
    ⛔️NOT USING BOARDS ATM ⛔️
    AifeKathleen07Butterfly23
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Miniposter England Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Happy Birthday! 💕
    Kathleen07Shaunie
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Bpd bitch ✌🏼 Posts: 809 Part of The Mix Family
    happy birthday 
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    Kathleen07Shaunie
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 891 Part of The Mix Family
    Happy birthday @Shaunie! Hope you have a lovely day :smile::heart:
    Kathleen07ShaunieButterfly23
  • Jade09Jade09 EnglandPosts: 629 Moderator
    Happy Birthday Shaunie!

I hope that you have a good day, and let us know what you did to celebrate!  :)

Jade x

Kathleen07Shaunie
  • ShaunieShaunie ⛔️NOT USING BOARDS ATM ⛔️ Posts: 12,949 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix

Thank you all!!!!<3

My day/ night was actually really good 😊😊. in the end, with help of alcohol loll. Went round birmingham and then we Was gunna stay at hotel at night but got boring so actually went out and im glad we did cause was good & was a nice nignt out drinking with my sisters 😊😊😊Now going proper shopping in birimingham today :) glad to not be completly hang over lol

thank yous!!

Kathleen07Butterfly23
    Birthday still today cause am a twin so two days need extra attention from family otherwise ;)
    Butterfly23
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    I'm really glad you had a good birthday @Shaunie! Enjoy your shopping today <3
    Butterfly23