Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Make a sentence from 5 letters

Comments

• One-in-a-millionOne-in-a-million Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
    This morning I am Good

WAAFS
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    What Assholes Ask For Serenity?

Lol.

KATIE
  • pandaisypandaisy Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    King Arnold Ties Iguanas Ears

VEJOA
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,493 Skive's The Limit
    Vote Everyone Just On Appereance 

SBMHS
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Somebody beside me have socks LOL

dgnec

Dont get near emotional cats

FNATB
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    Fun Nits Are Too Big 

OYZQS
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    This ones hard ha. 
    Only young Zebra Question Santa

TMIAG

edited November 2019
    The Mix Is Actually Great. 

TINGE
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    This Is Now Getting Exciting

TFIFF
    Weekender Offender 
    Shall we bring this thread back? I love this game
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    It looks like great fun @Shaunie. However, this is an old thread so will depend how many people want to get involved again :D
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    The first is for free
    FJUIR
  • jungkookjungkook Posts: 9 Confirmed not a robot
    From June Uncle Is Running

OTGIR
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,780 Master Poster
    Other times get in rubbish

OILRIG
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    edited April 2022
    Obnoxious Introversions Leave Ruinous Ignominy Galore

HELLO
  • enorth1enorth1 Posts: 68 Boards Initiate
    I love this game!

Hey Everyone, Lets Lick Oranges!

BEACH
    Supernova wrote: »

HELLO

That's very creative. I thought someone would say the actual thing that OILRIG means (Oxidation Is Loss Reduction Is Gain) but I suppose nobody wants boring Chemistry things on here.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    enorth1 wrote: »
    I love this game!

Hey Everyone, Lets Lick Oranges!

BEACH

Bananas eat and can't hip
    Dancer wrote: »

HELLO

That's very creative. I thought someone would say the actual thing that OILRIG means (Oxidation Is Loss Reduction Is Gain) but I suppose nobody wants boring Chemistry things on here.

I have a few friends who are chemists but it was never my expertise really. Does it have something to do with ionisation?
    You missed your letters @Dancer

--- VOICE
    Dancer wrote: »

HELLO

I have a few friends who are chemists but it was never my expertise really. Does it have something to do with ionisation?

Yes it does.
    You missed your letters @Dancer

--- VOICE

Violins offered in custom eggs
    SHIPS
    So how I put some

YUHYI
  • BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    Your umbrella has your information

HPTRA
  • PassionflowerPassionflower Posts: 123 The Mix Convert
    Hot people talk really angrily

UFFID
  • sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,027 Wise Owl
    Under first floor information desk