Have your say on new styling changes by voting on this poll. Don't miss out!

Make a sentence from 5 letters

ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,206 The Mix Elder
So this sounds like a fun game

You say a random 5 Letters and then the next person has to make a sentence out of it. 

So For Example: TRHRA

Tomatoes Really Hate Red Apples. 

SIMSE
“If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton

Comments

• Butterfly23Butterfly23 Miniposter England Posts: 817 Incredible Poster
    Love this idea Shaunie!

Sorry I’m Making Something Exciting 

HLCAS
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,206 The Mix Elder
    Hungry Llamas Cause A Scene 

UABTE
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    Butterfly23
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,866 Postholic
    Underestimated Albert Bites The Evil xD

PINLR
    edited September 2019
    Please ignore naked looking relatives. 
    lollll

ADOTM
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,169 Moderator
    This game is so fun!

P
    eter In Neverland Loves Risotto! 

AONET
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    edited September 2019
    Mine was better than your @Aife  ;) 😂😂😂
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,169 Moderator
    @Shaunie haa spent far too long making my letters bold! Funny that our letters were almost the same too aha!
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Shaunie said:
    Please ignore naked looking relatives.
    This wins, everybody else go home :joy: Like literally, this had me laughing aloud.

@Aife I was thinking it could start with Peter too! I've never had risotto so maybe I should try it to see if I'm anything like Peter lol.

Adoring Doritos Obviously Takes Marmite
    Austin's Online Netflix Enters Territory

IMYAE
    AifeKasa2103
    😂😂

Imagine Mike Yelling At Everyone 
    lool

TIMPS
    Shaunie said:
    Imagine Mike Yelling At Everyone
    @Mike :joy: 

Tell Ivy Mikes's Painting Sucks ;) (I hope the Mike on here doesn't paint...)

NBOAN
  • mags98mags98 Posts: 149 Moderator
    This is a fun game just reading through it.

N
    ever Bet OAny Newbies

PEMJY
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Carer/Craft Lover Posts: 2,460 Mega Poster
    edited September 2019
    Please Ensure Mike jumps Yoga 

MGYBN
    “ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 
    edited September 2019
    Lol!

my new fav game! Lol so random & good distraction 

Maybe Get Yourself Breakfast Now

FOUND
    Fishing Oranges Unleashes Nice Dinner.

VEKSF
    edited September 2019
    Violence Easliy Kills Shaunie's Faith

That one was quite hard ah

FEELS
    Finding Euros Ends Lola's Sailing.

This is so fun! Lol.

CZADE
    Crazy Zombies Actually Die Eventually

UECIS
    Understanding Electric Can Isolate Sandwiches.

TOWEL
  • AidanAidan Potato Posts: 1,378 Fanatical Poster
    edited September 2019
    The Onion Wears Extra Layers

XXZXY
    edited September 2019
    Aidan said:
    XXZXY
    ....Loll.
    Thought was impossible but im pretty proud of my sentence 

Xander Xia Zombified Xavier's Yard. 

(Apperently all real greek names.) 

CEATO
    Aife
    edited September 2019
    Carrots engery always take over 

YPAFD
    “ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 
    Your Pink Animal Feeds David.

Hahaha.

LQNCR
    Lets Quickly Name Chloe's Rabbit 

PTTSF
    Paddling Takes Two Seconds Flat.

TJHAM
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Miniposter England Posts: 817 Incredible Poster
    Tinned Jam Hates Active Men 😂

ZHGTY
    edited September 2019
    😂

Zebra's Heard Grass Talk Yesterday. 😂

😂😂. Omg i love these lol

IMLOP
    Butterfly23
    Imagine mike licking orange Pop 😂😂 poor mike when he comes back and reads these 

LSLAB
    Lesbian Sailors Love Artistic Bricks.

RGRXF
    edited September 2019
    Right, Get Ryans Xray first. 

WSPDT

If anyone guesses what i meant for these words to be then... i don’t know lol. You get extra points ah

• Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,437 Mega Poster
    What
    Shitty 
    Pools 
    Doomed 
    Today

BSDDD
    I am ugly no matter what they say. Nothing but a burden is what I am.