Young Carers of The Mix, we need you! Tell us about your experiences of our services and give yourself a chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.
Want to tell us about your experiences using The Mix and be in with a chance of winning a £200 Amazon Voucher? Click here to go to our survey!

If You Went To A Barbecue What Would You Bring?

Kasa2103Kasa2103 I am the Sultan. I am me. South EastPosts: 1,648 Postholic
Just a random lighthearted game for everyone to play on here. 

So basically I made this game because I am having a barbecue at my friends house so it bought up the thought of making a game.

You have to say "if I went to a barbecue I would bring..." Then you put the item you would bring along with what other users before you have said. Nobody can say the same item as another user. Let's see how crazy it can get.

I will start. 

If I went to a barbecue I would bring hot dog sausages.
So salaam worthy friend. Come back soon! That's the end.  Till another Arabian night! A whole new world, a new fantastic point of view. No one to tell us no, or where to go, or say we're only dreaming. A whole new world, with new horizons to pursue. I'll chase them anywhere, there's time to spare. Let me share this whole new world with you. A whole new world, that's where I'll be. 
Butterfly23

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Posts: 2,093 Mega Poster
    If I went to a barbecue I would bring something gluten free and hot dogs 
    You have a purpose.
    Kasa2103Butterfly23
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Miniposter England Posts: 700 Incredible Poster
    If I went to a barbecue I would bring something gluten free, hot dogs and minty burgers! 
    Kasa2103
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 1,950 Staff Moderator
    If I went to a barbecue I would bring...popcorn, nachos, cheese & salsa! 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Butterfly23
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 I am the Sultan. I am me. South EastPosts: 1,648 Postholic
    edited August 25
    If I went to a barbecue I would bring:

Hot dog sausages
    Something gluten free
    Minty Burgers
    Popcorn
    Nachos
    Cheese
    Salsa
    Rolls (gluten and sesame free)
    So salaam worthy friend. Come back soon! That's the end.  Till another Arabian night! A whole new world, a new fantastic point of view. No one to tell us no, or where to go, or say we're only dreaming. A whole new world, with new horizons to pursue. I'll chase them anywhere, there's time to spare. Let me share this whole new world with you. A whole new world, that's where I'll be. 
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,434 Mega Poster

Hot dog sausages
    Something gluten free
    Minty Burgers
    Popcorn
    Nachos
    Cheese
    Salsa
    Quorn burgers/hot dogs
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Butterfly23

Hot dog sausages
    Something gluten free
    Minty Burgers
    Popcorn
    Nachos
    Cheese
    Salsa
    Quorn burgers/hot dogs
    Orange juice
  • AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 1,224 Fanatical Poster

Hot dog sausages
    Something gluten free
    Minty Burgers
    Popcorn
    Nachos
    Cheese
    Salsa
    Quorn burgers/hot dogs
    Orange juice
    Aberdeen Angus beef
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 1,950 Staff Moderator
    Just realised I wasn't playing this game right!! Sorry @Kasa2103! Let's have another go!

Hot dog sausages
    Something gluten free
    Minty Burgers
    Popcorn
    Nachos
    Cheese
    Salsa
    Quorn burgers/hot dogs
    Orange juice
    Aberdeen Angus beef
    Ice lollies

Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 5,761 The Mix Elder

kopparberg drink
    watermelon
    I've learnt two people can look at the exact same thing and see something completly different. 

Hot dog sausages
    Something gluten free
    Minty Burgers
    Popcorn
    Nachos
    Cheese
    Salsa
    Quorn burgers/hot dogs
    Orange juice
    Aberdeen Angus beef
    Interdental Brushes 😂 (to brush under braces with- not to eat.)
    Aife said:
    Just realised I wasn't playing this game right!! Sorry @Kasa2103! Let's have another go!

Hot dog sausages
    Something gluten free
    Minty Burgers
    Popcorn
    Nachos
    Cheese
    Salsa
    Quorn burgers/hot dogs
    Orange juice
    Aberdeen Angus beef
    Ice lollies

Haha its fine. Nice choice.

Hot dog sausages
    Something gluten free
    Minty Burgers
    Popcorn
    Nachos
    Cheese
    Salsa
    Quorn burgers/hot dogs
    Orange juice
    Aberdeen Angus beef
    Ice lollies
    Koppaberg drink
    Watermelon  
    Interdental brushes- for people with braces to use afterwards- not to eat!!
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 5,761 The Mix Elder
    Oh no. Sorry just realise I didn't do it right either 
    I've learnt two people can look at the exact same thing and see something completly different. 
    It's fine. It's so difficult.