Home Travel & Free Time

August Photo Challenge

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,567 Community Veteran
    Fav item of clothing .. this top 💃💃😂

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Handwriting - who says it has to be your own? 😂 struggling so thought I'd read something out of my happiness jug from the nurse's, and this is the one I pull out.. I still haven't read them all cause want it to be a surprise for when I'm struggling, but now I'm sat in tears, why the nurse's have to be so cute? 🙈😂💖 

PS. You can't see but they've done it in true hospital style, written them on the back of someone's ecg 😂😂 

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Evelyn360
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck South Oxfordshire (homophobic Oxfordshire) Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    17th August book I'm reading -  it's a train one, the railway adventure 

Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
    BubblesGoesBoo
    Book I'm reading - comic actually but it's so good! 

davcr0ck
  • DancerDancer Posts: 4,851 The Mix Elder
    Book I'm reading- Dog Days
    It's Christmas time. There's no need to be afraid. At Christmas time we let in light and we banish shade. And in our world of plenty we can spread a smile of joy. Throw your arms around the world at Christmas time.
  • ShaunieShaunie Posts: 11,696 An Original Mixlorian
    Book I'm reading

• AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,207 Moderator
    What makes you happy - being outside! I went to this lavender field at the weekend :)

Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Butterfly23davcr0ck
  • Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Posts: 3,733 Community Veteran
    What makes me happy - my Louie 🥰

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Butterfly23
    What makes me happy - getting away for a bit  <3

What makes me happy- My bed
    It's Christmas time. There's no need to be afraid. At Christmas time we let in light and we banish shade. And in our world of plenty we can spread a smile of joy. Throw your arms around the world at Christmas time.
    BubblesGoesBoo
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck South Oxfordshire (homophobic Oxfordshire) Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    What makes me happy - taking pictures of stuff and them turning out amazing
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
    They look great @davcr0ck 😊 
    davcr0ck
    A is for army... some kid left these at work so I built an army 😂 

A is for...@Aife 😂
    davcr0ckAife
    B is for bookcase (ignore how terrible it looks) 

@Kasa2103 yay thanks for choosing me for your A :star:
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Aife said:
    @Kasa2103 yay thanks for choosing me for your A :star:
    Haha no problem.  There is no other mod whose name begins with a. My friend (whose name begins with A) didn't want to be mentioned. 
    On a walk:

Guess where I went to! @Aife will know.
    On a walk a wee while ago to see these guys 😊 

Dancerdavcr0ck
    On my walk  
    On a walk <3

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    davcr0ck
    22nd something I brought - next years calendar 

• AbigailAbigail Carer/musician Posts: 685 Incredible Poster
    I went to visit someone the other day and we went out of a night in there town and we took photos so today my self care is sitting and editing the photos. (This is the original btw I havent started editing yet)

Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
    Self care is last night i ordered a new water bottle and it’s come today and I’m in love 🥰 

@Abigail such a pretty view! I love editing photos too :)

@Millie2787 I love these bottles so much! So needed when the weather is hot! 

Self-care day - I went to the beach yesterday! I love beaches so much but hardly go in England but I made the most of the sunny weather yesterday and drove 2 1/2 hours for a beach day. :star:

@Aife was only £9.99 on amazon and such a cute design to !!! I got all excited when o got home and it had been delivered , also did not know you couldn’t drive ? 😂😂
    Self care 25th August, a bit of a throwback to two weeks when I was on hoilday having a bath bomb to relax the stress and axiety away for a week

Favourite part of today - getting my henna done 

davcr0ck
    Favourite part of today- nothing :(
    davcr0ck
    Yesterday I went swimming and down a water slide. It was awesome.