Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Feel bad

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
Feeling bad, n unhappy. Wat if I couldn't feel it anymore. If u disappear no more feelings enter. No emotions come n go. Wat feeling is today
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    sorry to hear you're feeling so low. It's important for you to know that you can and will be happy again. Would you like to talk about why you're feeling this way today?
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    Therapy's nearly done with and I still feel unhappy. Stuff isn't dealt with. Could i say to whoever who sorts out therapy tht i need more, I just play metro exodus and expect it to go away, sometimes it's hard to make it go away
    Crazy mad insane
    Distraction is often important but it's good you've also been actively dealing with things in therapy. Its definitely worth voicing your feeling and concerns to your therapist, and they'll be able to provide you with support for after your sessions. This might include extending your given time, referring you on to somewhere else or providing you with places you can continue to get support and a plan of action to start making you feel happy again. 
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Just wanted to send you a loving hug Ellie, how are things today? I'm really sorry to hear how you were feeling when you posted this :heart:
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    Wats a action plan. I started to look at some wierd videos on YouTube. I stopped watch 30 second horror films made with bunnies angryalien.com
    Crazy mad insane
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    edited August 2019
    I looked it up, this is what wikipedia said, does this help at all? :smile:

An action plan is a detailed plan outlining actions needed to reach one or more goals. Alternatively, businessdictionary.com defines an action plan as a "sequence of steps that must be taken, or activities that must be performed well, for a strategy to succeed"

Love you too 
  • Mia_mooMia_moo Posts: 146 Helping Hand
    Here to support. 
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Always here for you  <3