You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Cooler

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 530 Extreme Poster
edited July 2019 in Anything Goes
Wen gd is the weather ur gna get boys r flirting Nd making comments shall I stay indoors or shall I just smile n nod n carry on

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,161 The Mix Elder
    I think guys can flirt in any weather. Depending on you and them, I guess how you react is up to you. 

I normally smile and just walk on. But then I guess that's hard when they start trying to make a full conversation with you. I normally just be blunt and slowly walk away if feel they're creepy but I've exchanged numbers once and had convos. I gues up to you. But usually people are too busy on their phones now ah

is it something that has made you feel uncomfortable before?
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 530 Extreme Poster
    Someone got their junk out
    Shaunie
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck South Oxfordshire (homophobic Oxfordshire) Posts: 774 Incredible Poster
    And thats when you walk away and pretend you don't know who the hell they are 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
    Shall I make up myself
    To make ppl like me
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,161 The Mix Elder
    Do you mean put on make up?
     I think you should do what you feel comfortable with & that should attract the right people to like you :)
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    Not to b visable to people's
    Do you know aN añy1 which v8ßit now n again