Home Anything Goes
Fill out The Mix's Annual User Survey for a chance to win a £200 Amazon voucher, to shape our services, and get closer to earning a badge!
Need support urgently? Click here

Cooler

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 919 Part of The Mix Family
edited July 2019 in Anything Goes
Wen gd is the weather ur gna get boys r flirting Nd making comments shall I stay indoors or shall I just smile n nod n carry on

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 10,067 An Original Mixlorian
    I think guys can flirt in any weather. Depending on you and them, I guess how you react is up to you. 

I normally smile and just walk on. But then I guess that's hard when they start trying to make a full conversation with you. I normally just be blunt and slowly walk away if feel they're creepy but I've exchanged numbers once and had convos. I gues up to you. But usually people are too busy on their phones now ah

is it something that has made you feel uncomfortable before?
    if you have the strength to sustain anorexia you have the strength to overcome it
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 919 Part of The Mix Family
    Someone got their junk out
    Shaunie
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck South Oxfordshire (homophobic Oxfordshire) Posts: 774 Trailblazer
    And thats when you walk away and pretend you don't know who the hell they are 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
    Shall I make up myself
    To make ppl like me
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 10,067 An Original Mixlorian
    Do you mean put on make up?
     I think you should do what you feel comfortable with & that should attract the right people to like you :)
    if you have the strength to sustain anorexia you have the strength to overcome it
    Not to b visable to people's
    Do you know aN añy1 which v8ßit now n again