Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Cool pictures/videos of lighting

davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
Morning all,

I was wondering if anyone else was awake when the lighting and thunder storm came over last night, it's passed over me at 1am until 2am which was pretty cool to watch it, 

I used to hate it all but now I find it so cool to wait, I have some videos of it and I war wonder of anyone had anything from where they are?

Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    I just had some about half an hour ago but I didn't get any photos or videos. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    It missed our area thankfully!  I love to see pictures and things just not be in it,  can't sleep if I am haha :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Yeah last night one missed me but we had one previously in the week and here one of the videos from it (seems I can only upload gif so it's gonna take some time to get the rest) 

Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,313 Part of The Furniture
    davcr0ck said:
    Yeah last night one missed me but we had one previously in the week and here one of the videos from it (seems I can only upload gif so it's gonna take some time to get the rest)
    Jeez, that's fantastic. Glad you caught that on camera @davcr0ck! We've had some here but nothing clearly visible from my house. Shame, because I do enjoy a good storm.
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    Mike said:
    davcr0ck said:
    Jeez, that's fantastic. Glad you caught that on camera @davcr0ck! We've had some here but nothing clearly visible from my house. Shame, because I do enjoy a good storm.
    Who would enjoy storms? I hate them. Especially as I have cats and I hate seeing them being frightened. Apparently I sleep through them and always have. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous