Home Anything Goes Positivity Corner
Fill out The Mix's Annual User Survey for a chance to win a £200 Amazon voucher, to shape our services, and get closer to earning a badge!
Need support urgently? Click here

Cheerleading Quotes

Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! ❤👅👌🤓💃🎤South EastPosts: 3,716 Community Veteran
I was randomly browsing Google earlier and found some hilarious and inspirational Cheerleading quotes. It is very relevant to me because I am a cheerleader at school and part of the competitive squad. I know that I am weird for my sense of humour but who cares? This is meeeeeee. I decided to make a slideshow out of all the stuff I found.

Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
Jade09

Comments

• Jade09Jade09 EnglandPosts: 571 Moderator
    Hey Kasa!

Awesome idea!  :)
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! ❤👅👌🤓💃🎤 South EastPosts: 3,716 Community Veteran
    Jade09 said:
    Hey Kasa!

Awesome idea!  :)
    Thank you. I am part of the competitive squad at school for cheerleading. Sadly there are bullies in the squad.
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.