Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Wandering

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
How r u xxxxxxxxx :)
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey Ellie, :smile:

Good thank you, how are you doing? 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    This morning not gd
    Crazy mad insane
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey Ellie, 

Noticed you posted in this thread a few days ago now, just wanted to check in to see how you are doing today?

We are here for you if you want to talk about anything <3
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.