Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

topics under articles

davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
hey @The Mix

i know this is just an small thing but if you look at the screenshot below and towards the bottom where articles are and your see whats up 

Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hey @davcr0ck

Thanks for flagging this!

Do you mean the -1 number on the number of topics? 

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Yeah that is it 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    davcr0ck said:
    Yeah that is it 
    Thanks @davcr0ck. This happens every now and again - sometimes the topic count in the article forum slips into negative numbers. It's something to do with the way the system transfers comments from the front end of the website to here.

We'll flag it and get it reset. :) Good spot.

Mike & the team
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
This discussion has been closed.