Home Help Desk Bugs and other issues
Fill out our Discussion Boards user survey for a chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher, to shape our services, and get closer to earning a badge!

topics under articles

davcr0ckdavcr0ck South Oxfordshire (homophobic Oxfordshire) Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
hey @The Mix

i know this is just an small thing but if you look at the screenshot below and towards the bottom where articles are and your see whats up 

Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 

Comments

• The MixThe Mix The Mix HQPosts: 2,571 Staff Team
    Hey @davcr0ck

Thanks for flagging this!

Do you mean the -1 number on the number of topics? 

- Aife
    We're @Mike, @Connor, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck South Oxfordshire (homophobic Oxfordshire) Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Yeah that is it 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • The MixThe Mix The Mix HQPosts: 2,571 Staff Team
    davcr0ck said:
    Yeah that is it 
    Thanks @davcr0ck. This happens every now and again - sometimes the topic count in the article forum slips into negative numbers. It's something to do with the way the system transfers comments from the front end of the website to here.

We'll flag it and get it reset. :) Good spot.

Mike & the team
    We're @Mike, @Connor, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
This discussion has been closed.