Young Carers of The Mix, we need you! Tell us about your experiences of our services and give yourself a chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.

Hi, my name is jmwild93!

jmwild93jmwild93 NoobPosts: 1 Noob
Hello, I'm looking for friendly people to talk to and to ask advice :) 

Comments

• davcr0ckdavcr0ck Incredible Poster South Oxfordshire (homophobic Oxfordshire) Posts: 726 Incredible Poster
    hey @jmwild93

welcome to the mix  =)

go and dive into one of the categories and create an thread with whatever you want advice on and i'm sure the community will share their thoughts,

or if you want to keep things private, feel free to private message me and i see what i can do.

have fun exploring  :3  
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 6,126 The Mix Elder
    Heyy!
    Welcome to communuity 🙂
    we are all friendly here & do our best to support you!
    I've learnt two people can look at the exact same thing and see something completly different. 
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,028 Staff Moderator
    Welcome to the community @jmwild93

It's really great you found us :) 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Posts: 1,336 Fanatical Poster
    A belated welcome! 

hope you find your time here helpful :) 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"Maybe it's not my weekend,  but it's gonna be my year" ~ All Time Low

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 512 Extreme Poster
    Welcome!x