Hi, my name is realhomeboyyyy!

Hi!
My name is Oleh  and i really glad to be here.
Waiting for your answers!

Comments

• davcr0ckdavcr0ck South Oxfordshire (homophobic Oxfordshire) Posts: 426 Rampant Poster
    Hey dude

Welcome to the the mix, 

Come and make yourself at home my dude 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 4,679 Supreme Poster
    Welcome Oleh
    " Shout out to everyone making progress that no one recongises because you never let anyone see your darkest moments. You've been silently winning battles and transforming yourself. Be proud of every step you're making in the right direction. Keep going cause you've got this" 🌸🌸❤️
  • MikeMike Posts: 1,531 Staff moderator
    Hey Oleh, and welcome!

It looks like you're based outside of the UK, so just a heads up that The Mix is a UK-based organisation, so the information you find here might not be totally relevant to your situation. You're welcome to chat and be here of course - just something to keep in mind. :)
    "900 years of time and space and I've never met someone who wasn't important.”
     - The 11th Doctor

----
    (on holiday)
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 1,790 Staff moderator
    Welcome to the boards Oleh!

It's lovely to have you here :) 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • realhomeboyyyyrealhomeboyyyy Posts: 9 Newbie
    Thanks everybody fro warm welcome!
    Love you guys!
  • AzzimanAzziman Posts: 421 Rampant Poster
    Welcome!x