Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

A funny article on this place.

SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
This goes back to when the DoE pulled leaflets which had links to this place.

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2000/11/27/royal_clampdown_on_net_smut/
Weekender Offender 

Comments

• Options
    Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Oh my god that's too much :lol: I particularly like the link that describes it as The scum-sucking evil subversive site WOW 
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,309 Part of The Furniture
    Oh my god @Aife @Ed_ @Italia
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,309 Part of The Furniture
    edited June 2019
    This evil, Beelzebub-inspired site gave graphic advice on how to perform sex acts, for God's sake!!! Is there no end to the Internet's immorality?

Wow

All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    ChloeChloe Deactivated Posts: 25 Boards Initiate
    Hahah. What an article. I wonder why there is no re-direct on this....  :#
  • Options
    Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    Bit late to the party on this, but made me chuckle, good to see satire in response to the decision from the DoE at the time. My personal favourite is this twitter bio worthy description of our editor at the time:

The editor of the site, Dominic Waghorn - obviously a pseudonym for some drug-crazed Nazi - attempted to justify his site thus

FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Ed_ said:
    Bit late to the party on this, but made me chuckle, good to see satire in response to the decision from the DoE at the time. My personal favourite is this twitter bio worthy description of our editor at the time:

The editor of the site, Dominic Waghorn - obviously a pseudonym for some drug-crazed Nazi - attempted to justify his site thus

Dom was a good guy. Was most visible moderator when I joined.
    Weekender Offender