Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Good Luck Jelly

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,722 Master Poster
Tomorrow (28th May) Jelly's nan is finding out the result of her nan's tests to see whether the tumor is benign or malignant. I am wishing them both the best of luck. Remember that whatever the diagnosis is, the doctors will help and we are here for you every step of the way. Stay strong whatever it is  <3 I will be thinking of you both. 
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Comments

• JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,866 Extreme Poster
    Thanks kasa this was kind of you
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,722 Master Poster
    Thanks kasa this was kind of you
    You're welcome. Remember to stay strong. I know it is hard but an amazing person like you can do that. I know it. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,722 Master Poster
    Hope it went OK. Remember that even if it is cancer, there is still hope and we are always here for you. Stay strong. <3