Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General Chat Tonight- 16th May

13»

Comments

• StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    YES I need all the luck cause I will be SOOOO tired!! Zzz
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with questions or concerns.
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,721 Master Poster
    Stephanie said:
    YES I need all the luck cause I will be SOOOO tired!! Zzz
    You will need so much sleep before and coffee and water to keep you awake and hydrated. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Right it's time for me to say goodnight, I've loved chatting to you all this evening, I know it was a spontaneous arrangement, but you're all so lovely and accepting of things that change, like chat not working. 

@Kasa2103 thank you so much for starting this thread, :smile:

Talk soon everyone :heart:  
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with questions or concerns.
    Stephanie said:
    Right it's time for me to say goodnight, I've loved chatting to you all this evening, I know it was a spontaneous arrangement, but you're all so lovely and accepting of things that change, like chat not working. 

@Kasa2103 thank you so much for starting this thread, :smile:

Talk soon everyone :heart:  
    You're very welcome. I thought I would be lucky to get 1 comment but look at how many I got all thanks to everyone here- especially you. :heart: Talk on Tuesday if chat is working? :wink: Touch wood!
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    Omg this mental health awareness week TV programme is amazing and so informative. I am currently watching the part where a person in their late 20's got admitted to the hospital after a crisis. It looks like everyone is so supportive and the hospital looks so welcoming and tidy. 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,454 Skive's The Limit
    Sorry did intent on joining this convo when i replied but i feel asleep straight after i sent the reply. Lol glad chat wasnt on cause i had a nice sleep aha
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Shaunie said:
    Sorry did intent on joining this convo when i replied but i feel asleep straight after i sent the reply. Lol glad chat wasnt on cause i had a nice sleep aha
    I am glad that you had a good sleep. Good method of self care. Self care is very important for mental health as well as physical health. It's fine. There is no need to apologise. It isn't your fault that your body told you to go to sleep. I am going to go to sleep but we can chat more on here tomorrow.