You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

General Chat Tonight- 16th May

13»

Comments

• StephanieStephanie Posts: 414 Super Moderator
    YES I need all the luck cause I will be SOOOO tired!! Zzz
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,280 Mega Poster
    Stephanie said:
    YES I need all the luck cause I will be SOOOO tired!! Zzz
    You will need so much sleep before and coffee and water to keep you awake and hydrated. 
    I have endured pain and loss. I have felt broken. I have known hardship, and I have felt lost and alone.

But here I stand, trying to move forward, one day at a time. I will remember the lessons in my life because they are making me who I am. Stronger.

A warrior. 
  • StephanieStephanie Posts: 414 Super Moderator
    Right it's time for me to say goodnight, I've loved chatting to you all this evening, I know it was a spontaneous arrangement, but you're all so lovely and accepting of things that change, like chat not working. 

@Kasa2103 thank you so much for starting this thread, :smile:

Talk soon everyone :heart:  
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 
    Stephanie said:
    Right it's time for me to say goodnight, I've loved chatting to you all this evening, I know it was a spontaneous arrangement, but you're all so lovely and accepting of things that change, like chat not working. 

@Kasa2103 thank you so much for starting this thread, :smile:

Talk soon everyone :heart:  
    You're very welcome. I thought I would be lucky to get 1 comment but look at how many I got all thanks to everyone here- especially you. :heart: Talk on Tuesday if chat is working? :wink: Touch wood!
    I have endured pain and loss. I have felt broken. I have known hardship, and I have felt lost and alone.

But here I stand, trying to move forward, one day at a time. I will remember the lessons in my life because they are making me who I am. Stronger.

A warrior. 
    Stephanie
    Omg this mental health awareness week TV programme is amazing and so informative. I am currently watching the part where a person in their late 20's got admitted to the hospital after a crisis. It looks like everyone is so supportive and the hospital looks so welcoming and tidy. 

A warrior. 
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 6,718 The Mix Elder
    Sorry did intent on joining this convo when i replied but i feel asleep straight after i sent the reply. Lol glad chat wasnt on cause i had a nice sleep aha
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    Shaunie said:
    Sorry did intent on joining this convo when i replied but i feel asleep straight after i sent the reply. Lol glad chat wasnt on cause i had a nice sleep aha
    I am glad that you had a good sleep. Good method of self care. Self care is very important for mental health as well as physical health. It's fine. There is no need to apologise. It isn't your fault that your body told you to go to sleep. I am going to go to sleep but we can chat more on here tomorrow.

A warrior.