Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Therapy

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,963 Community Veteran
should a person cancel an appointment without asking ur permission, after a month bn by with no therapy. I went all over the place :(
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    wot should I say to them. it was not a relation
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    mags98mags98 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Hi @ellie2000,

I hope you are feeling alright, sorry to hear your appointment was cancelled. Unfortunately, appointments get cancelled all the time and there's no much we can do about that. If you're struggling maybe you could ask for an emergency appointment as you have been without one for a while. 
  • Options
    Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hi @ellie2000, do you know why your appointment was cancelled? Sorry to hear you've had so long without one. Hope you can talk to us here if you need x
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    a person who I no who hasn't got a clue. will the feeling of hopelessness and being scared nd the voices of the past go away.

plz send me hugs

[edited by moderator]
    Post edited by JustV on
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    :disappointed: I'm really sorry to hear that Ellie, I'm sending you massive hugs and love. Are you safe? Do you feel you would be able to talk to somebody on the phone/over text - if you feel you can, how about trying the Samaritans? And if not keep talking to us here please <3
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • Options
    Thanks for the support <3
    Crazy mad insane