Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

ladybits question super tmi

lymo227lymo227 Posts: 10 Settling in
i saw a small red bump on my lady bits the labia majora specificaly 
i think its from shaving like a little razor burn a nick or a ingrown hair
i poped it so it would go away or if it was a hair it would come out
it started driping blood and it has ever since
it has been slowly driping bleeding for over 2 days
its like a broken faucet. i go thru like 2-3 pantyliners a day since

should i see a doctor?  im embarased to go to my gp. can i go to a ginocologist?
it is 100% not an std

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Hey, and welcome to the boards @lymo227 <3

Sorry this is happening to you! I can imagine it being pretty unpleasant and worrying.

I'm no expert, but especially if the bleeding doesn't stop soon, I may advise seeing a doctor. It's probably fine, but it may be good to get a professional's opinion on it. I totally understand and sympathise with how you're embarassed to <3 Would asking an online doctor possibly be an option, if it made you feel any more comfortable? - I think that's something you're able to do.
  • lymo227lymo227 Posts: 10 Settling in
    thank you
    where can i ask a doctor online  
    i would be ok with that
    i dont know why im embarased lots of people shave
    maybe because i "picked" at it and that seems weird
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Hey, I've found a few places that look decent - I hope they're what you're looking for and are okay. If not, just google something like, "ask a doctor online uk", and have a search yourself :3

ok thank you sorry i don't often trust websites
    i looked at a couple message boards and the latest messages were january
    i appreciate those link
    i'm sorry i didn't look for those before

i really appreciate your help kathleen
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,493 Skive's The Limit
    edited April 2019
    If youre really worried you should see your gp. They have heard it all and hear all about the body and what can happen to it. While it may feel embarrassing. It doesnt faze them. They just want to see how best to help you. 

I watch this  video fromRussel Howard a few days ago and how no matter what is wrong is never embarrassing to see doctor
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=318285282324640&id=6532933343&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.co.uk%2F&_rdr
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • chubbydumplingchubbydumpling Posts: 487 Listening Ear
    Hi @lymo227

While it's great that you're seeking advice, a lot of medical online q&a's aren't necessarily reliable. Make sure you see a doctor in person- I cannot stress this enough. They deal with embarrassing injuries and intimate bits day in, day out. 

It might not be anything serious, but you'd probably want to hear that from a doctor rather than a message board. 
    thank you
    it stopped bleeding today lol
    i will try to get to the gp to ask about it and why it happened in the first place
    and how to avoid it
    thank you for the comments about it not being embaresing becuz the gp sees worse every day