Head over to this thread to submit a song for our February 'Love' playlist that we'll be putting on Spotify!

I get notifications for threads that aren't bookmarked

AidanAidan PotatoPosts: 1,453 Fanatical Poster
Hi,

So I think when you reply to a thread, it bookmarks it automatically, but even when I've un-bookmarked them afterwards because I don't want notifications for it, I still get notifications. Is this supposed to happen?

An example of this for me is ranty thread and I need a hug thread, which I get notifications for but don't have bookmarked.

Thanks!
Aidan

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,344 The Mix Elder
    edited April 2019
    Maybe already tried. But Look on your notifaction prefences and see if "Notify me when people comment on discussions I've participated in." is on a tick with the "pop up" if is -untick it. If not Otherwise yeah i don’t know ah sorry
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    Aidan
  • AidanAidan Potato Posts: 1,453 Fanatical Poster
    Yes of course I think it might be this, thanks @Shaunie
  • The MixThe Mix The Mix HQPosts: 2,524 Community Managers
    Thank you for your help @Shaunie!

I hope it's all working for you now @Aidan :) 

- Aife
    We're @Mike, @Italia and @Ed - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.