Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Weekly challenge #92

AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat

Hey everyone,

This week's challenge is an alphabet photo challenge! Each day this week your challenge is to take a photo of something that relates to a letter of the alphabet. On Monday your letter is A, on Tuesday your letter is B, on Wednesday your letter is C and so on. 

For an extra challenge, try and complete the whole alphabet! Post your photos below. I can't wait to see them :) 

If you have any ideas for the next weekly challenge, head over to this thread to share them. Remember to vote on next week's challenge ideas. 

Have fun!

Aife
Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤

Weekly challenge #92 3 votes

Recycling challenge
66% 2 votes
Learn something new challenge
33% 1 vote
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    This counts because A is for adorable which is what Louie is 🤣

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    You do now realise I will think of a word for the whole Alphabet that Louie can relate to 🤣
    Sooo B is for Beautiful which is what he is 
    C is for Cavalier King Charles which is the breed he is ..... Need i go on and spam you with more photos because I know you @Aife will be sat looking at them With your Heart melting 

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    He's so cute @Millie2787! I'm loving these photos :)  
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    A for annie of course! 
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
    @aife I’ll make sure to get lots more pictures and show you in chat later :) 
    edited April 2019
    Of course now I’m on D we have to have D for dog 🤣 woken up by this one this morning snuggled up next to me in bed 💜

And why not have E for extra special becuase that’s what he is - Yall all be fed up of dog photos by the end of this week 

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    B is for Banana , ofc. And this has to be the striaghtest bannana ive ever seen loolll

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    F for Fur , Louie’s Fur 🤣

G for Great , Louie is great 

H is for Happy , Just look at his little face 

Okay @Aife I’m sorry for all the Louie spam now 😂