Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Have your voice heard - we're building a youth engagement platform and need your help!

HarryTHarryT Community Manager Posts: 320 The Mix Regular
edited February 2019 in We Need You
Hey guys,

I'm really exciting to be able to post this opportunity to you - big thanks to @Italia and @The Mix 
for approving this post. I'm part of a steering group made up of young people aged 16 - 25 from across England. We're trying to build a youth engagement forum which will involve young people in the creation of government policies. 

Before we meet to work on the design of this forum we want to gain an insight into the lives of young people across the UK, so we can make sure the platform we design is as relevant and useful as it can be. And that's where you come in. Each day, we're posting a different question on Instagram and we'd love it if you could respond by posting your response in an image, tagging @youth_voice_uk in the image, and using that days # (e.g. for tomorrow you would use #Tuesday). If you're not comfortable sharing publicly then that's fine too, just send your thoughts in a DM to the Insta page and we'll be sure they're included in our consulation. And of course please feel free to discuss any thoughts you have in the comments below - I'll keep you guys posted on the sorts of questions we're asking! :)

Just to give you a flavour of the sorts of things we've asked about so far:
On #Sunday, we asked you to share 'where I feel most relaxed sharing my thoughts and opinions'.
On #Monday we asked you to respond to ‘this is my favourite brand'.

We'd really appreciate if you guys would head on over to @youth_voice_uk on Instagram where you can find the daily questions and engage with us there!

Cheers - can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Hello amazing human (yes, that's YOU). I wish that you could see the amazing person who I see within you  ✨
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• ItaliaItalia Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    edited February 2019
    Hey Harry,

I have moved this post to the "we need you" section.   This is definitely a cool project to get involved in :) 

Italia. 

“People who wade into discomfort and vulnerability and tell the truth about their stories are the real badasses.”
    -
    Brene Brown

This discussion has been closed.