Send in your Oscars predictions to be in with a chance of winning a bag of The Mix merch! Visit this thread to see the categories we're predicting, the nominations, and to submit yours.
We’d love to ask you a few questions about your preferences when it comes to services and your experience with them. This will help us when it comes to shaping what our support looks like in the future. Please take our short survey for your chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher.

Weekly challenge #83

AifeAife Posts: 1,411 Moderator
edited February 12 in Travel & Free Time
Image result for one kind word quote can change someones day

Hey everyone,

This week we're doing a kindness challenge! 

"One kind word can change someone's entire day"

Take some time this week to share your kindness with as many people as you can. Whether that's holding the door open for a stranger, texting a friend saying you're thinking of them, being kind to yourself or sharing a hug on someone's thread here on the boards. Comment below what you've done to be kind this week or something you've seen someone else do that's kind <3

If you have any ideas of things we can do for the next weekly challenge let us know over on this form.

Weekly challenge #83 1 vote

Mystery challenge
100% 1 vote
Reading challenge
0% 0 votes
*BananaMonkey*

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 4,962 Supreme Poster
    Today I'm having a really chilled day, as I've been feeling under the weather for what feels like weeks, well 18 days to be exact, so it's been nice to chill out :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Millie2787Millie2787 WorcestershirePosts: 1,067 Fanatical Poster
    I saw this on Miranda’s twitter 💜

You have a purpose.
    Aife
  • Millie2787Millie2787 WorcestershirePosts: 1,067 Fanatical Poster
    This one really hit home ! Another Miranda one ❤️

You have a purpose.
    Aife
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 3,274 Ultimate Poster
    Have been kind by trying to support others on here
    As I get older, the more I stay focused on the acceptance of myself and others, and choose compassion over judgment and curiosity over fear. ~ Tracee Ellis Ross
    Aife