Send in your Oscars predictions to be in with a chance of winning a bag of The Mix merch! Visit this thread to see the categories we're predicting, the nominations, and to submit yours.
We’d love to ask you a few questions about your preferences when it comes to services and your experience with them. This will help us when it comes to shaping what our support looks like in the future. Please take our short survey for your chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher.

Anything Goes in 2001

SkiveSkive No discipline! No morality! No respect!New ForestPosts: 14,866 Part of the furniture

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 4,962 Supreme Poster
    Thanks for sharing :heart:

Quite cool to see what this website looked like back in the day, :smile:

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • MikeMike Posts: 1,298 Moderator
    This is so interesting. Thanks for sharing, @Skive. I love how many different reskins the boards have had over the years. I guess when these spaces were still fairly new to the world, the designs were always changing.

Also can't help feeling like loads of modern forums still look like some of those!
    this too shall pass