We’d like to support young and young adult carers better. To improve our services, we’d like to hear your thoughts on where we should focus our efforts.
just thoughts (possible tw)
- disgusting and ugly
- like nobody understands
- worried about the future
- that nothing's right/good enough, exasperated, and just want to give up
- anxious, fearing something bad is happening to my guinea pig, can't shake off the fear
- (I am...):
- having obsessive thoughts about making the most of my guinea pig's life and stuff
- paranoid and on edge, the small things are making me anxious and scared about my guinea pig
- struggling with compulsions (I can't even type this without constantly feeling the need to erase/type again and touch all over the keyboard)
Now how the hell would I show that to my doctor? Lol. I feel so lost, keep overthinking, don't even know where I'm supposed to go from here and if I should live or die.
(also sorry for all my posting, I feel bad and like a spamming brat, just have so much to say and so much suffering in my head. I'm not begging for answers or anything so it's okay to ignore xo)