Send in your Oscars predictions to be in with a chance of winning a bag of The Mix merch! Visit this thread to see the categories we're predicting, the nominations, and to submit yours.
We’d love to ask you a few questions about your preferences when it comes to services and your experience with them. This will help us when it comes to shaping what our support looks like in the future. Please take our short survey for your chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher.

Edit button

ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 3,274 Ultimate Poster
I think your edit button has disappear and I can't edit things at all. Or is it just me? 

Edit - (Seem to be able to edit a discussion though)
As I get older, the more I stay focused on the acceptance of myself and others, and choose compassion over judgment and curiosity over fear. ~ Tracee Ellis Ross

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 3,274 Ultimate Poster
    Is this letting me edit this. 

(I cant edit this with update incase it doesn't work ah. So if I don't edit it then it def doesn't work for posts for me anyway)
    As I get older, the more I stay focused on the acceptance of myself and others, and choose compassion over judgment and curiosity over fear. ~ Tracee Ellis Ross
  • kathleen0172kathleen0172 UKPosts: 692 Incredible Poster
    Heyyy, I think I've encountered the same problem! :/ I made a post some hours ago and I went back to look about 20 minutes after, and I couldn't see the edit button. So I don't think it's just you. I'll see if I can edit this! 

(nope, can't edit it lol) 

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 3,274 Ultimate Poster
    Ah is annoying I didn't realise how many times I edit posts straight after I've posted it, until now. Ah . Should really start reading what I write before posting
  • ArianaAriana Posts: 193 The Mix convert
    It's not working for me either, which means I've totally messed up the February photo challenge thread because it's the first time I've tried to post a picture and I clearly did it wrong and it's not showing but now can't edit it! Sorry everyone.
  • The MixThe Mix Staff team Posts: 1,937 Moderator
    Hey everyone,

So, it looks like this is happening for us too - we can edit discussions but not the posts that follow. We'll make this a top priority and get it fixed ASAP. In the meantime, you're welcome to post your edits as separate comments. :)

Thanks for bearing with us - we'll update this thread when it's sorted.

Mike & the team
    We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
    @The Mix I think it's back for me, dunno about others though!

• The MixThe Mix Staff team Posts: 1,937 Moderator
    @The Mix I think it's back for me, dunno about others though!
    Thanks @kathleen0172! We can edit again too now - looks like they fixed it. :) @Ariana @Shaunie 

Cheers everyone,
    Mike & the team
    We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.