Want to tell us about your experiences using The Mix and be in with a chance of winning a £200 Amazon Voucher? Click here to go to our survey!
We are now trialing a points system in an effort to be clearer about the consequences for breaking community guidelines. Head over to this thread to find out more and give your feedback :)

Hi to all!

firebowlfirebowl DenverPosts: 1 Noob
Hi! I'm Shawn and I'm glad to join this community)

Comments

• AifeAife LondonPosts: 1,856 Staff Moderator
    Hey Shawn,

Welcome! It's lovely to have you here :) 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Posts: 1,919 Postholic
    Hey 👋🏻 
    You have a purpose.
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 The sad girl Posts: 1,367 Fanatical Poster
    Welcome:) x 
    When life leaves us blind, love keeps us kind - Linkin Park

Sing it for the boys, sing it for the girls, every time that you lose it sing it for the world - MCR

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,049 The Mix Elder
    Welcome to The Mix :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 5,246 The Mix Elder
    Welcome Shawn!
    The moon taught me: its okay to go through phases. 🌙 The sun taught me : no matter how many times you go down, keep rising🌤
  • AzzimanAzziman Posts: 465 Rampant Poster
    Welcome Shawn!x