Want to tell us about your experiences using The Mix and be in with a chance of winning a £200 Amazon Voucher? Click here to go to our survey!
We are now trialing a points system in an effort to be clearer about the consequences for breaking community guidelines. Head over to this thread to find out more and give your feedback :)

Hello

Hey I’m De and I’ve just been having a rough time lately. 
And by lately I mean the past 5 years... 
Currently 16-going-on-17 and I hope we can be friends <3
y e e t .

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 The sad girl Posts: 1,367 Fanatical Poster
    Heya De:) I'm sorry to hear that, you can always vent on here. It's awesome to have you <3
    When life leaves us blind, love keeps us kind - Linkin Park

Sing it for the boys, sing it for the girls, every time that you lose it sing it for the world - MCR

cardboardbox
  • cardboardboxcardboardbox Posts: 2 Noob
    Heya De:) I'm sorry to hear that, you can always vent on here. It's awesome to have you <3

I relapsed into s.i. Recently and talking to people helps me cope- hope lots of people decide to say hi <3
    y e e t .
    Kathleen07
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 5,246 The Mix Elder
    Welcome De!
    The moon taught me: its okay to go through phases. 🌙 The sun taught me : no matter how many times you go down, keep rising🌤
    cardboardbox
  • MikeMike Posts: 1,595 Staff Moderator
    Welcome to the community, De! So many bonus points for the floofy boi in your avatar. <3
    "900 years of time and space and I've never met someone who wasn't important.”
     - The 11th Doctor
    Laine