We’d love to ask you a few questions about your preferences when it comes to services and your experience with them. This will help us when it comes to shaping what our support looks like in the future. Please take our short survey for your chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher.

Hi

ItaliaItalia Posts: 35 Moderator
Hi Everyone, 

I'm Italia, one of the staff members who will be helping Mod over the Christmas break! 

I'm a Kiwi living and working here in the UK.    Some of you may already know me from attending some of the online workshops/ discussions we run to help shape new services! 

Looking forward to getting to know you all!   Feel free to come say hi! 

Comments

• kathleen0172kathleen0172 Posts: 792 Incredible Poster

Hello @Italia :) <3 I like your profile picture by the way!

• Kasa2103Kasa2103 United KingdomPosts: 505 Extreme Poster
    Hi Italia. Are you the one who arranged the young carers workshop chat? If so, please pm me
    You don`t have to feel like a wasted space. You are original. Cannot be replaced.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Posts: 1,103 Fanatical Poster
    Hi Italia ,

nice to see you again 😄
    Loving the profile pic nothing better than fairly lights for the festive period 
    Aimee x
    You have a purpose.
  • ItaliaItalia Posts: 35 Moderator
    Kasa2103 said:
    Hi Italia. Are you the one who arranged the young carers workshop chat? If so, please pm me
    Hi @Kasa2103  I am the one who arranged the young carers workshop chat.  We will be in touch in January about more young carers chat.  You will hear from us then.
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 United KingdomPosts: 505 Extreme Poster
    Italia said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Hi @Kasa2103  I am the one who arranged the young carers workshop chat.  We will be in touch in January about more young carers chat.  You will hear from us then.
    Thanks Italia. Just checking because my email probably got lost.
    You don`t have to feel like a wasted space. You are original. Cannot be replaced.
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 3,443 Ultimate Poster
    Hey @Italia
    Kindness begins from the understanding that we all struggle.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 4,968 Supreme Poster
    hey Italia, 

So great to see you on the boards, welcome :heart:

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • LaineLaine Horse hugger Posts: 1,169 Fanatical Poster
    Great to see you on the boards!  :)

Hope you have a fab Chrismas ❤

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"So wake me up when it's all over, when I'm wiser and I'm older" ~ Avicii

"
    All I do is sit and think about you If I choose then I lose.
    Distract my brain from the terrible news
    It's not living if it's not with you" ~ The 1975

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
  • AbigailAbigail Carer/musician Posts: 524 Extreme Poster
    Hey Italia 

Did you have a really cool Harry Potter house as your profile pic before the fairly lights? Nice to see you popping around this neck on the woods watch out for the gaint spider corner. 

Abi
    Some people think i am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking
  • ItaliaItalia Posts: 35 Moderator
    Thanks Abi,

I did!  - Ravenclaw... I guess I need to find another one now Christmas is over :(

I'm enjoying being here!