Hi

ItaliaItalia Posts: 72 Moderator
Hi Everyone, 

I'm Italia, one of the staff members who will be helping Mod over the Christmas break! 

I'm a Kiwi living and working here in the UK.    Some of you may already know me from attending some of the online workshops/ discussions we run to help shape new services! 

Looking forward to getting to know you all!   Feel free to come say hi! 

"Owning your story is the bravest thing you will ever do" - Brene Brown

Comments

• kathleen0172kathleen0172 [Inactive User] Posts: 1,456 Fanatical Poster

Hello @Italia :) <3 I like your profile picture by the way!

• Kasa2103Kasa2103 Sort of Famous User :) YouTube Famous. Weirdo. Amazing. Unique. Loving. United KingdomPosts: 982 Incredible Poster
    Hi Italia. Are you the one who arranged the young carers workshop chat? If so, please pm me
    I'm still standing better than I ever did. Looking like a true survivor. Feeling like a little kid. And I'm still standing after all this time. Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind.  I'm still standing. Yeah yeah yeah. The threats you made were supposed to cut me down.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Posts: 1,655 Postholic
    Hi Italia ,

nice to see you again 😄
    Loving the profile pic nothing better than fairly lights for the festive period 
    Aimee x
    You have a purpose.
  • ItaliaItalia Posts: 72 Moderator
    Kasa2103 said:
    Hi Italia. Are you the one who arranged the young carers workshop chat? If so, please pm me
    Hi @Kasa2103  I am the one who arranged the young carers workshop chat.  We will be in touch in January about more young carers chat.  You will hear from us then.
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Sort of Famous User :) YouTube Famous. Weirdo. Amazing. Unique. Loving. United KingdomPosts: 982 Incredible Poster
    Italia said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Hi @Kasa2103  I am the one who arranged the young carers workshop chat.  We will be in touch in January about more young carers chat.  You will hear from us then.
    Thanks Italia. Just checking because my email probably got lost.
    I'm still standing better than I ever did. Looking like a true survivor. Feeling like a little kid. And I'm still standing after all this time. Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind.  I'm still standing. Yeah yeah yeah. The threats you made were supposed to cut me down.
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 4,466 Uber Poster
    Hey @Italia

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,032 The Mix Elder
    hey Italia, 

So great to see you on the boards, welcome :heart:

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • LaineLaine Horse hugger Posts: 1,247 Fanatical Poster
    Great to see you on the boards!  :)

Hope you have a fab Chrismas ❤

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"I will make you believe you are lovely!" ~ TOP

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
  • AbigailAbigail Carer/musician Posts: 616 Extreme Poster
    Hey Italia 

Did you have a really cool Harry Potter house as your profile pic before the fairly lights? Nice to see you popping around this neck on the woods watch out for the gaint spider corner. 

Abi
    Some people think i am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking
  • ItaliaItalia Posts: 72 Moderator
    Thanks Abi,

I did!  - Ravenclaw... I guess I need to find another one now Christmas is over :(

I'm enjoying being here!