Home Anything Goes Positivity Corner
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

Say something nice about yourself!

2»

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Posts: 3,618 Community Veteran
    I’ve been learning to stand up for myself more and not let people take advantage of my kindness too much 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Butterfly23Jade09Salix_alba_2019
  • Evelyn360Evelyn360 Posts: 82 Budding Regular
    I make a cracking cup of tea. 
  • Jade09Jade09 EnglandPosts: 590 Moderator
    @Evelyn360 That's always a must!

I really liked the way I did my makeup the other day  :)
  • ShaunieShaunie I’m alive but I’m dead England 🏠Posts: 11,277 An Original Mixlorian
    Well done @Shaunie for going to work this weekend
    𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐒𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝. 💕💕
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Posts: 4,334 The Mix Elder
    Can't think of anything.
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
    Mike
  • MikeMike Screen addict 🎮 LondonPosts: 2,916 Community Manager
    edited December 2019
    I'm being kinder to myself on my unproductive or difficult days.

Kasa2103 said:
    Can't think of anything.
    I can! Can always rely on @Kasa2103 to make me laugh with a random comment. :tongue:
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Posts: 3,618 Community Veteran
    I’m working really hard on getting my attendance back up and for the first time since coming back after half term I’ve done a full week at college 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    AidanSalix_alba_2019
    Mike said:
    I'm being kinder to myself on my unproductive or difficult days.

Kasa2103 said:
    Can't think of anything.
    I can! Can always rely on @Kasa2103 to make me laugh with a random comment. :tongue:
    Umm thanks. 
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
    Aidan
    Earlier my mentor told me that I have a kind heart.
    Salix_alba_2019Aidan
  • LubnaLubna Posts: 496 Budding Regular
    I am kind😂 there you go
    Aidan
    Nothing. Not even what @Mike said
    Aidan
  • molmol Posts: 30 Boards Initiate
    I like that with everything I’ve been through I’ve matured, I’ve learnt not to be quick to judge and be more understanding of people’s circumstances. And that people feel they can come to me when they need help/support :) 
    BubblesGoesBooShaunieAidan
    I'm feeling good about myself today. :)
    No. Nothing. I am stupid, ugly, irrelevant and shy.
    Aidan
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,535 Community Veteran
    Kasa2103 said:
    No. Nothing. I am stupid, ugly, irrelevant and shy.
    I've said this before but i'll say it again, you are strong, brave and resilient, you are smart, like really smart. 'beauty is not a state of body, but a state of mind' you may be shy, but whats wrong with that? I used to be SO shy, and still am in some cases, but my confidence has grown so much and yours can too <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    AidanKasa2103Salix_alba_2019
  • AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 2,653 Boards Champion
    Oooh, if I do a compliment sandwich, I can let myself get away with saying good things if I can stick one critical thing in there :lol:

You've got thick skin and can laugh things off, and that doesn't just help you in dark times but the people around you too.

You make mental blocks in your head though, and excuses why you can't do things- when if you spent time thinking about it you'd see you're totally capable and you're only stopping yourself.

But it's good that you can be honest and self-critical and find the room there always is for improvement, you learn from mistakes but you just need the confidence to go out there and make more!

"Do, or do not, there is no try" <(•.•)>              
    edited April 18
    I'm pretty good at giving myself the time and space I need, when I need it. I haven't entirely gotten past the internal conflict and occasional guilt about doing it yet, but at least I do it. :)