We're currently updating and consolidating our community guidelines, so you might see a few changes and things being moved to more relevant places. We're not changing how things currently work, just making sure what's written is accurate and up to date.

Hey everyone

thumperbearthumperbear Posts: 34 Cool Newbie
Hey everyone 

thumperbear here hoping to find a support circle :) 

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 1,979 Postholic
    Heey thumperbear :)

welcome to the mix! hope you find what need :) <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 4,861 Supreme Poster
    Heya,

Welcome to the mix. Good to have you here :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • kathleen0172kathleen0172 Posts: 255 Rampant Poster
    Hi, welcome! :)

And we're all here to support you any time <3 

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 2,900 Mega Poster
    Welcome!!!:)
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton 🌸🌸
  • LaineLaine Horse hugger Posts: 1,119 Fanatical Poster
    Hey welcome to the mix!  

The forums are here if you ever need support and there's ways also support chat from Sunday to Thursday at 20:00 till 21:30 
    And support circle every Tuesday :)

If you have any questions message the mix or post on over at the help desk xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"So wake me up when it's all over, when I'm wiser and I'm older" ~ Avicii

"
    All I do is sit and think about you If I choose then I lose.
    Distract my brain from the terrible news
    It's not living if it's not with you" ~ The 1975

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille