We’d love to ask you a few questions about your preferences when it comes to services and your experience with them. This will help us when it comes to shaping what our support looks like in the future. Please take our short survey for your chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher.

About this forum (Articles)

The MixThe Mix Staff teamPosts: 1,980 Moderator
Hey everyone,

Welcome to the Articles forum. 

This is the guide to the Articles forum, but don't forget the Rules and Guidelines you agreed to when signing up also apply.

This section of the forum is a bit different to the other areas here.

Here you will find recent comments made on articles located on https://www.themix.org.uk. Any comments made on the articles on our website will be displayed here as a thread. When you reply to a thread here, your post will also display as a comment on the article.

Our comment moderators will help keep this space safe and reply to comments. Feel free to join in the discussion too! 

If you are new to The Mix boards

Head to our Start Here section where you'll find a load of useful info on what this place is about and how to get started. 

----

Feel free to comment below with any questions or suggestions.
We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 3,446 Ultimate Poster
    Hi @The Mix   i thought only mods could reply to comments people made? Guess am wrong. Can I still reply to people who are asking about the article as I may not be any useful/accurate compared to a mod? But I have just replied to someone anyway so hope is okay. Can totally delete if not
    Kindness begins from the understanding that we all struggle.
  • The MixThe Mix Staff team Posts: 1,980 Moderator
    Shaunie said:
    Hi @The Mix   i thought only mods could reply to comments people made? Guess am wrong. Can I still reply to people who are asking about the article as I may not be any useful/accurate compared to a mod? But I have just replied to someone anyway so hope is okay. Can totally delete if not

That used to be the case when comments ran through a totally different system. Now that comments are integrated with the boards, everyone is free to pitch in with the discussions. :) Our comment mods will still moderate them, but they're not the only ones who can respond.

Cool to see you getting involved! :)

Cheers,
    Mike & the team
    We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.